Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Checking In

Not sleeping. Not sure why. Usually not a problem for me.

Work has actually been going well, at least until today. I'm back to working far too many hours, but I'm only working as much as I feel like. Between increased office time, doing some gardening, opening up the porch for the summer and various other projects, weddings, parties, etc. (not to mention some very interesting new marital adventures) I haven't been that interested in my trusty MacBook (or as my family calls it - my square headed boyfriend). So, less posting, less following of blogs, less everything.

That will change. It always does. I tend to have the attention span of a gnat. Till then though, be well.

1 comment:

Nancy J. Parra said...

Thanks for the smile. "Square-headed boyfriend." Hee-

Cheers!